- Belchem Singapore Pte Ltd incorporated in January 2004 is a joint venture between Chemikalien Seetransport Gmbh, Hamburg, Germany and Belships Management (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
- On 15 January 2016, the company changed its name to CST Belchem Singapore Pte Ltd.
- CST Belchem Singapore offers Shipowners technical management (tankers & bulkers), crew management & supply, and other related services such as newbuilding supervision and port agency services.
- CST Belchem Singapore is initially certified by DNV for ISM Code/ISO 9001:2000/IS0 14001:2004 Integrated Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 Management System.
- In 2013 CST Belchem Singapore received DOC certification from Class NK.
- In 2014 CST Belchem Singapore received creditations from Class NK for Code/ISO 9001:2000/IS0 14001:2004 Integrated Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 Management System.
Capt Maheswaran Muniandy - Managing Director
Capt Maheswaran Muniandy joined Belships Management in 2012, in charge of Quality Assurance Department. He is a Master Mariner with vast seagoing experience over two decades and 10 years of command experience mainly onboard oil & chemical tankers. He obtained his master’s degree in Maritime Law (LLM) from the University of Southampton in 2011.
He joined CST Belchem Singapore Pte Ltd as General Manager on 1 April 2016. Besides QA & Safety, he looked after Operations of the fleet. He was promoted to Deputy Managing Director with effect from 1 Jan 2018, and now to Managing Director, overseeing our company's fleet technical /QA & Safety /Operations matters. He is also in charge of business developement and daily running of our company.